Frequently asked questions
ORDERS and SHIPPING –
– How do I get one of your dragons?
– You can order one right here, on this website. Add your item to the cart, fill the necessary data and place your order. You can pay with bank cards or any other payment method available for your country at the moment (you will see them upon checkout).
– How fast will I get my parcel?
– If shipped by DHL: 2-8 days for USA and Europe. They are pretty good!
If shipped by regular postal service: depends on the destination and overall busyness of the services. It may take 7-30 days.
Anyway, it’s better to order beforehand, especially in november/december.
Note: buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I’m not responsible for delays due to the customs.
– How do you ship the orders? I’m afraid my parcel will arrive damaged.
– Don’t worry, I have some experience in shipping. I put my heart and soul into my works, and I don’t want them to be damaged, so I pack thoroughly. All my dragons arrive safe and sound. Books are additionally wrapped into plastig bags and tapes to avoid getting wet.
– Can I read any reviews?
– Sure! I had an etsy shop, opened in 2016 (which they disabled due to political reasons, so I don’t have it anymore) and there were a lot of reviews from people all over the world. Luckily, I managed to make a few screenshots (below). Actually I had about 250-300 reviews, but my arm almost fell off after 50th screenshot (I need my arm very much, so.. sorry!). I also have instagram page with reviews in highlights (clickable)
ABOUT MY ART.
– I use a lot of different materials. Various types of polymer clay for the dragons (like Super Sculpey, Sculpey Premo, Monster Clay and some others).
Genuine leather for the books.
Aged paper dyed by hand (ah, it takes so much time by the way!)
A ton of acrylics (Vallejo, Tamiya, artistic acrylics) and other paints like oil and even dry pigments. And of course I use a lot of bruches and even an airbrush.
Yes, my apartment is stuffed with artistic materials))
– How do you make your books? Teach me!
– I don’t teach people, sorry. But I know for sure: if you search on YouTube, you will find a lot of tutorials. How to bind a book, a journal or a simple notebook. You will sertainly find a suitable technique.
– How do you sculpt? I wish I could sculpt like you!
– The best way to learn something is to start practicing. Just grab a piece of clay and start sculpting. Over time you will get better and better at this.
– For how long have you been doing this?
– I tried to sculpt since I was a child. I attended an art school for children for several years . I gained some skills there. But I started making books and dragons only in 2016. And I must tell you that the most valuable skills are those I discovered myself, the skills I taught myself. Experience is the best teacher.
– Why did you decide to make these books?
– Well, once I tried to make an old looking book, and although it turned out awful, the process was so much fun! And I have always loved sculpture, fantasy and dragons. So, Why not mixing it all?
By the way, this is my first dragon book. (Not the very first book, but the first I made with a dragon on the cover)
– I have a suggestion/question. How can I contact you?
-Email me – firstname.lastname@example.org.